Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sourcebooks cover for TO DEFY A KING

This is a very quick drop in to say that I have the Sourcebooks cover for TO DEFY A KING - due out in early March in the USA. They have added a little something to the back, which fits in with an image from the book trailer. I don't think it's too risque and it really hints at the personality of Mahelt Marshal without entering 'bodice ripper' territory. Click to enlarge.

In other news, I am on the final edit of LADY OF THE ENGLISH - hence hiatus in my blog while I get my head down. However, I want to upgrade my extracts blog and I hope to have something new on there fairly soon, including an extract from THE LEOPARD UNLEASHED, due out early next month.

1 comment:

Tudor Daughter said...

Elizabeth~I like the cover! I think it's very dramatic. Quite different from your previous covers, but change is good sometimes. Can't wait to read it. I love your books!